Arduino Pro Mini 5V 16Mhz ATMEGA328P Board in Pakistan
The Arduino Pro Mini 5v 16mhz ATMEGA328 is intended for advanced users who require flexibility, low cost, and small size. It comes with a minimum of components (no onboard USB or pin headers) to keep the cost down. Be sure to provide the correct power and use components whose operating voltage matches that of the board.
Features Arduino Pro Mini 5V 16Mhz ATMEGA328P Board:
- ATmega328P running at 16MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 5V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Overcurrent protected
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- DC input 5V up to 12V
- Onboard Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Use For Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller.
- Support serial download.
- Support 9V battery.
Specifications ATMEGA 328 :
- 131 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
- Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20 MHz
- Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescaler and Compare Mode
- One 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture Mode
- Real-Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- Six PWM Channels
- 8-channel 10-bit ADC in TQFP and QFN/MLF package
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator
- On-chip Analog Comparator
- 23 Programmable I/O Lines
- 1xArduino Pro Mini 5V 16Mhz ATMEGA328P Board in Pakistan