Arduino Due AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Development Board In Pakistan
This Arduino Due microcontroller is based on the board of Atmel SAM3X8E ARM CortexM3 CPU. This Arduino due board is based on 32 bit ARM core microcontroller. Atmel SAM3X8E Arduino board contains 54 digital input/ output pins, 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs, an 84 Mhz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC and DAC stands for Digital to Analog Converter, 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button. Arduino board contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. We just need to connect the micro USB of Arduino Due to the computer. And this cable is included in the product pack. We just need to power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery to get started. This Arduino Due is compatible with all Arduino shields. And that works at 3.3V. these are compliant with 1.0 Arduino pinout. we provide high 6 inches micro USB cable with high-quality connection Arduino Due.
Features Of Arduino Due ARM Cortex M3 Board With USB Cable :
- A 32-bit core, that allows operations on 4 bytes wide data within a single CPU clock.
- CPU clock at 84Mhz
- 96KBytes of SRAM
- 512KBytes of flash memory for code
- A DMA controller, that can relieve the CPU from doing memory-intensive tasks.
Specifications Of Atmel Sam3x8e Arduino Due Microcontroller:
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 12
- Analog Outputs Pins: 2 (DAC)
- Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines: 130 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 800 mA
- DC Current for 5V Pin: 800 mA
- Flash Memory: 512 KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock Speed: 84 MHz
Due follows the 1.0 pinout:
- TWI: SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin.
- The IOREF pin allows an attached shield with the proper configuration to adapt to the voltage provided by the board. This enables shield compatibility with a 3.3V board like the Due and AVR-based boards which operate at 5V.
- An unconnected pin, reserved for future use
Connections / Interfaces
Digital I / O pins: 54
With PWM: 12
Useful Links :
Package Includes :
- 1 x Arduino Due AT91SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 Development Board In Pakistan